Many Australians are anxious and stressed about the coronavirus, COVID-19. There have been many reports of panic-buying at the supermarket. People have been donning face masks when they have no symptoms. You can’t make a cup of coffee at work without someone bringing up ‘coronavirus’. Your co-workers are freaking out if you sneeze at work. All this does is brings on anxiety and stress, which in turn affects our immune system.
You might feel a little powerless, but there are a few things you can do to help strengthen your immune system and help protect yourself from many types of viruses.
Healthy ways to strengthen your immune system
Your first line of defence is to choose a healthy lifestyle. Following general good-health guidelines is the single best step you can take toward naturally keeping your immune system strong and healthy. Every part of your body, including your immune system, functions better when protected from environmental assaults and bolstered by healthy-living strategies such as these:
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation. (Drink more water)
- Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables
- Exercise regularly. (Take a 30-minute brisk walk or bicycle ride, play a sport, do yoga or Pilates)
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Get adequate sleep.
- Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands with soap and water, using a tissue and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Healthy Vitamin D levels (Spend 10 minutes in the direct sun every other day. Eat more fish, eggs and mushrooms)
- Book a Pranic Healing session to help boost your immune system naturally and reduce stress and anxiety. Or if you have contracted the virus, Pranic Healing will help you to recover quickly from the symptoms.
If you’d like more information on Pranic Healing click this link: https://needamassage.net.au/holistic-healing/
or phone Mark 0419 933 897