What is a Mobile Massage?
While a majority of people are concerned about their health and well-being, many find it difficult to fit ‘me time’ into their hectic schedules “Mobile massage takes the traditional massage to the next level by utilizing portable equipment that brings the luxury of a massage directly to them.”
Mobile massage therapy is increasingly popular because you can have the best of both worlds – a professional massage experience without leaving the house.
The benefits of receiving a massage in the comfort of your own home, hotel room or office are innumerable and include eliminating hassles like having to drive through rush hour traffic or finding
your way in an unfamiliar location while on vacation. This greatly reduces stress, both before and after the massage, so that you can benefit most deeply from the state of relaxation that massage
promotes. Just think, no getting into the car and dealing with stressful traffic situations only minutes after being in a state of relaxed bliss. If you are at home, you can take a bath, read a book, sit on the patio, or go right to bed and fully experience the benefits from your massage.
Many people simply feel more comfortable in their own space. Whether it has to do with social anxiety about going out, being sensitive to energies, smells, or other stimuli in a public massage
clinic, or just a feeling of more restful peace in your own home, having a mobile massage therapist can eliminate the need to leave the house, which in turns helps to feel more relaxed and have a
better overall massage experience.
For people dealing with serious injuries, having a massage therapist come to you might be the only way to experience the benefits of massage. Many forms of therapeutic massage can speed healing from accidents and help to mitigate chronic pain, issues which might prevent someone from going to a clinic to receive a massage that is greatly needed. Forming a relationship with a qualified massage therapist can be a huge support in the recovery process from injury or debilitating pain.
There are other reasons a person might desire to have an at-home massage, including mothers who have small children or are breastfeeding. Most mobile therapists are flexible with issues like this, and a mom can get a much-needed massage and still meet the needs of babies or small children. Mobile massage therapists are also much more likely to have a flexible schedule, often working evenings or weekends which works better for many working professionals and parents.
Why go to the spa or massage clinic when you can find a great mobile massage therapist in your area who can come to you and leave you feeling relaxed and happy!
Benefits of a mobile massage
- You are able to relax in the comfort of familiar surroundings.
- There is no stress in having to find us, we find you. No driving in traffic or having to find the clinic. No parking hassle or parking fees.
- If you are visiting or are on holidays no need to hire a car or book a taxi, we will come to your front door.
- Afterwards you can curl up and relax without having to worry about getting dressed
- Often time’s couples will have a massage each without the trouble of arranging child care.
- You don’t have to deal with logistics of getting large groups of people to the spa or massage clinic, perfect for hen’s parties, pamper days and anniversaries.
- If you meditate, try meditating during your massage. (This can make the experience even more powerful)
- Pay on booking. Handling money on the day can take away from the experience, so I can take full payment on booking.
- Book early so that you get the exact time and date that you like.
- No surge pricing, no extra charge for public holidays. Same affordable prices year round, 7 days a week.
- Professional, accredited, reliable, police checked mobile massage therapist. I take delivering a great massage to you seriously.
Massage at Your Home
Prior to your appointment time, please remove any jewellery and/or hair accessories.
When we are treating you in your own home, we would like to recommend the following points:
- Please choose an area where you can be completely relaxed and not disturbed by other household noises such as the television, radio and telephone.
- Choose an area where you can at least partially curtain off to limit the amount of light coming in the room (if the appointment is during daylight). As the limbs can chill very easily, it's important to also choose an area where it is at a constant temperature that is comfortable to you. Or if you prefer to be outside, an area where you will be sheltered from the elements such as direct sun, wind and rain. And not disturbed by bugs and insects.
- If you would like to take a shower or bath, we would recommend that you take a warm shower or bath prior to your massage.
- We are self sufficient and will have all the equipment’s and accessories needed to make your experience as enjoyable and as relaxed as possible.
- Fresh towels for each client will be provided however if you prefer to use your own towels, please prepare 4 (four) towels that are medium to large size (i.e. bath sheets, beach towels). The larger the towel, the better coverage it provides.
After Your Massage
Your Massage treatment will encourage detoxification in your body.
We would recommend that you refrain from drinking alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee for at least 12 hours immediately after your treatment. For best result, increase your water intake to aid the detoxification process during this period. Filtered cool water (not chilled) will be best.
Keep yourself warm for a few hours immediately after your treatment.
Tingling feeling on any part of your body that was treated is normal. Tingling will dissipate on its own and is no cause for concern. This means it is a good sign that you have your energy back into place and your body will function normally, which was previously stagnant is now moving as it should be.
If would you like to know more about Stretching Click Here