Is a spiritually guided life force energy, which is transferred by the laying of the hands on the individuals body. It is a beautiful gentle energy, which must be experienced for one to truly have an understanding of what it is.
The energy flows to the blocked areas, clearing and charging these areas with positive energy. It then transforms negative thoughts and feelings as it cleans the energy paths.
Unfortunately, the flow of energy is uneven for most people. When stress locks into the body, it reduces the energy potential of the individual, thus causing blocks and imbalances in the natural flow of Chi. Blocked energy that cannot move through the body is what causes illness.
Reiki can balance the body to let the Chi or life energy pass through the body naturally and thus allowing the imbalances to unblock and release.
It is at this level that healing can start and when this release begins, so can the healing!
The treatment involves a Reiki practitioner directing/ channelling the energy into the individuals body via the Aura and Chakras (Energy centres), hence the healer becomes a vessel from which the Universal life energy can flow from their hands into the Person receiving the treatment.
Benefits of Reiki
- Calms and reduces stress and provides deep relaxation, comfort and peace.
- Helps relieve pain and improve blood circulation
- Assists recovery from surgery or long term illness
- Cleanses the bodies organs (liver, kidneys, arteries, spleen, gall bladder, lungs & heart)
- It cleans and clears the emotions from being drained and offers perspective.
- Reiki works on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels, enhancing everything in your life.
- You don’t have to be ill or injured to benefit from a healing. The Universal energy goes where it’s most needed and re-balances the chi.
- Some people can experience a cure through their healing by having the pain or illness eliminated. Others may receive tools or messages of guidance during a healing, for the things they need to do to help themselves.